The Bureau of Fire Protection is beginning to admit that COVID-19 is here to stay. However, ensuring a Fire Safe Business continues as it is the number one drive of the BFP in collecting Fire Safety Inspection Fees for the new and old business establishments and building occupancy. The agency has modernized its way of paying FSIF through the so-called Business One-Stop-Shop (BOSS) every first to second month of the year (January-February). Said activity is spearheaded by the local government of Nabunturan through the guidance and leadership of HON. MAYOR CHELITA C. AMATONG. The BOSS will enable all establishment/building owner/s in our municipality to process their business and occupancy permits in its quickest way. Local and national agencies both come together to provide faster and more reliable services to our business sectors.

          Nabunturan Fire Station headed by our Municipal Fire Marshal FSINSP RICHARD D QUIBOQUIBO, is conducting an annual Fire Safety Inspection in every business establishment. This is in return for the Fire Safety Inspection Fees that the BFP collects every year. The sole purpose of this inspection is to give the owner and employees the guidance and requirements needed to avoid and suppress fire in case of emergencies. Moreover, a Fire Safety Inspection Certificate will be released to clients after the building inspection has been made, and as long as there will be no Notice to Comply (NTC) has been issued. This serves as an assurance that a certain facility, structure or building/occupancy has been duly inspected and deemed complying to the Fire Code of the Philippines or RA 9514.

          In relation with the above, 20% of the total collected fees will be used to purchase firefighting equipment, rescue equipment and office equipment to improve and advance the services of our Fire Fighters. The remaining 80% will go to our National Treasury for the purchase of modern Fire Trucks and construction of a modern Fire Station.

            Fire is a destructive threat in our business even in our homes that can be avoided through proper education and awareness. The Nabunturan Fire Station is your partner in keeping your properties safe from harm.